Grand Pines Resort | Lodging in Hayward, Wisconsin | Premiere Northwoods Wisconsin Cabins
Grand Pines Resort, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s most highly sought after family resort properties! If you are looking at purchasing a rental property in the Hayward area, then Grand Pines Resort is where you’ll want to be.
Grand Pines Resort, Inc. will provide cabin owners with management and reservation services for those interested in maximizing the potential of their cabin through the rental of these Northwood’s masterpieces. This service is provided under a contract between you, the cabin owner, and Grand Pines Resort, Inc.
Grand Pines Resort, Inc. has designated Recreational Rental Properties, Inc, (“RRP”) as the exclusive Property Management contractor. RRP is a property management company providing vacation rental services to Grand Pines Resort cabin owners and to thousands of annual visitors to the Hayward, Wisconsin area of Northwest Wisconsin. RRP was founded in 1982 by Barb Best and is now owned and operated by her son Mike Best.
As residents and business owners in the Cable/Hayward, Wisconsin Area for over 25 years, we understand what it takes to run a successful property management company. Having founded and grown a flourishing computer/IT business in the Area for the last decade, Mike understands the business environment in Northwest Wisconsin, and the critical importance of providing quality customer service in the hospitality business. Combining our business backgrounds and local knowledge of the travel/tourism market, we feel we bring a unique and successful set of skills to the vacation rental management business.
Rental Services provided by Recreational Rental Properties:
- Friendly and knowledgeable reservation professionals available 7 days a week to help guests create the ultimate vacation experience
- Professional photographs and virtual tours for each cabin at no cost to the cabin owner and displayed on our mobile website
- Strategic marketing and advertising
- Constant review of industry trends to remain competitive and maximize rentals
- Professional housekeeping and laundry service
- Provide any standardized housekeeping supplies furnished to a unit in conjunction with a rental (including but not limited to: soap, paper supplies, garbage can liners, and the like)
- Individual Monthly Accounting
- Collection and submission of all state sales and local room taxes attributable to any rental, including credit card fees
- Provide annual property inspections and recommendations to cabin owners
- Schedule all state inspections and licensing requirements to meet applicable codes for rental property. The costs will be the Owner’s expense.
- Maintenance Service available 24 hours
- Provide daily cleaning of pontoon boats, barbeque grills and pickup of garbage
- Limit the number of guests in a unit to the bedding and inspect properties between guest’s stays
RRP makes renting your Grand Pines Resort cabin easy – but we understand that home owners have a lot of questions. We try to be as clear and informative as possible so we’ve put together a list of the most asked questions we get! Click here for our FAQ
RRP values the investment you have made in Grand Pines Resort and are committed to protecting it. We strongly believe that a successful rental program requires a strong partnership between the cabin owners and the management company. If you have any questions about the services provided by RRP please contact Mike Best at 715-558-4014 or email@example.com.